Arvind Kejriwal is more dangerous than congress. This is a big game plan of congress to keep BJP out of power in the next LS election.
1) Kejriwal will fulfill all the promises of AAP like reducing power tariff and giving 700 litres of water at least for two months…so that he can develop a image of most developing PM candidate and the can overpower the image of Modi..
Any govt can easily run the govt for three months even if its bankrupt. Giving free water and reducing power tariff will affect the Delhi state exchequer badly but this is something is hidden charges carried by the AAP govt.
2) The aim of AAP is not to win in the LS election but to chunk a large portion of Anti-congress votes….which will go to BJP..even if AAP succeed in getting 30‚000 votes in urban areas this will reduce the chance of BJP getting win on at least 30 seats…on the contrary this will increase the congress seats by 30-40.
3) now the calculation will go like this if LS election is declared today and AAP doesn’t contest election than BJP will win on 200+ seats and Modi will surely become the PM..congress will win on 90-100 seats….but as explained above there will be a decrease in BJP and increase in congress seats by 30-40. Now the seats share is congress 125-135 and BJP 160-170…
4) Though BJP is still the largest party like in Delhi it won’t be able to form the govt as all the parties except Shiv sena and akali dal will support to congress in the name of psedo secularism including the newly Patriotic party AAP as they did in Delhi now and BJP will sit in opposition…it will be a Delhi picture….
5) now what next, congress will nominate Kejriwal as PM and will be part of govt just as happened in Delhi…..
This is because the aim of congress is not to win but to clean the image of congress and wat can be a better process to nominate newly so called immandaar Arvind for PM and the aim of AAP is not to win but stop BJP from win..
6) Arvind talks good just like Mahatma Gandhi…it is Gandhi who stopped Sardar Patel in becoming PM and made Nehru as the PM. History repeats itself Arvind is next Nehru and Modi is Patel…
It is after 60 yrs people realized the mistake of 1947 now it will take another 60 yrs to realize who Kejriwal is?
Hats off to congress politics.